5.15.2010

It's interesting how things you see aren't what they seem. Today, I was going to the gym to kill some fat, and there is a mini food market alley before entering the gym. As I was going through the alley, I passed a homeless man who had one of those rubber materials around his legs in hope of pretending that he doesn't have legs. He was also sitting on a movable crate. I glanced at him and noticed a very interesting object clutched in his hand. He was holding a cell phone and talking to someone.........now I ask you.... HOW is this possible? HOW is he able to pay the bills for the account? and then I thought to myself He must be making some sort of income from this "begging" occupation.
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. More power to him I guess, and the crazy world we live in continues to go round.

No comments: