6.23.2010

My new favorite thing. 





I got excited all over again.

Recently, I was getting sick and tired of all the old things in my hard drive. Ironically, I feel that my computer is in sync with my mood. It crashed...it stopped working and I had to go the the apple store ( or more like the a# shop) to reboot and erase everything in my hard drive. Surprisingly, I didn't feel deep remorse or anger. I was more like ...."okay, do it!" I might regret this later, but for now, I am giddy over it. You may call me crazy. :)

It feels so refreshing to know that I can start new and not have to worry about what's important and what I should trash... Do I really need this?  Honestly, I'm a bit of a hoarder especially with odd things.
I remember I used to collect stamps (even ugly, useless, and boring ones), gel pens, notebooks ( i really liked papers of all sorts and the textures that they existed in), and panties....yes pretty, cute ones when I was really little. I used to think that they were too pretty to wear so I resorted to collecting them. My mom and sister found them in my cabinet and ridiculed me. I didn't care though. I think it was years later I was shocked to see that they were still there! I had completely forgotten about them. I quickly threw them away of course ( and they weren't used! I'm not that nasty).
1. because they were useless and sizes way to small. 
2. I had too many collections to keep up with this one. 
3. They didn't have the appeal they once did when I was younger. I guess my taste had become "more refined". HAHA

Anyways, My laptop feels like new is all I'm trying to say. I hope I don't make a clutter of this hard drive.

No comments: