3.13.2010

It is a dreary day with a sign of precipitation. A lovely dancing session at a gay club/bar in the hooker district area of Itaewon was a much needed fun last night. However, I forgot how to dance it seems though. There are times when I glance on the dance floor and see people moving with an intense, seizure-like fervor. I find myself thoughtlessly giggling. With mirrors everywhere, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and almost laughed. Am I getting old?

It's Sunday. I have yet to go to church, but I will not pressure myself to do something for the sake of my mother. It will be on my terms when I decide to make that leap. It doesn't make me faithless in my opinion.

I'm hungry...

Boeuf Bourguignon





1 comment:

JessieBessie said...

yes, you should wait on your terms. i like your blog, lydko. write more!!

and i love hearing about korea/gay clubs. i have yet to experience one, but i want to soon!